Showing results by author "Daniel Chirot"
All Categories1 results
The Shape of the New
- Four Big Ideas and How They Made the Modern World
- By: Scott L. Montgomery, Daniel Chirot
- Narrated by: Stephen McLaughlin
- Length: 20 hrs and 38 mins
This panoramic book tells the story of how revolutionary ideas from the Enlightenment about freedom, equality, evolution, and democracy have reverberated through modern history and shaped the world as we know it today.
Good book, fine reader,but..
- By Charles Mintz on 06-16-16
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $39.95