Showing results by author "Arthur W. Schultz"
All Categories1 results
The Man Who Sold America
- The Amazing but True Story of Albert D. Lasker and the Creation of the Advertising Century
- By: Jeffrey L. Cruikshank, Arthur W. Schultz
- Narrated by: Walter Dixon
- Length: 16 hrs and 57 mins
Jeffrey Cruikshank and Arthur Schultz have written a fascinating biography of one of the 20th century’s most intriguing figures. Albert D. Lasker helped invent “reason why” advertising, market research based on direct-mail advertising, premium coupons, and a host of other industry innovations. He invented and promoted powerful brands. But his impact went far beyond traditional advertising. This is the story of a man who shaped an industry - and changed the way we look at our world.
Interesting and detailed
- By josecotto1 on 05-03-15
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $41.99