Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Are you struggling with your health lately, particularly if you are suffering from chronic diseases such as diabetes?
Do you put taking care of your health and well-being on top of your busy to-do list?
What you eat can strongly affect your health. However, the good news is that you can take the power of controlling your health in your hand by controlling what you eat.
If you are ready to take total control of your health, lower your blood sugar and improve your diet and lifestyle, this audiobook Your Essential Guide to Low-Carb Diet: The Easy Secret to Weight Loss, Reversing Diabetes and Protection Against Cardiovascular Diseases by Mari C. Alvarez is the recommended audiobook for you!
Many people confuse the word diet with cutting out on food to lose weight. A diet refers to your daily intake of food, with all its included nutrients and a biological macromolecule. A healthy and nutritional diet is essential for everyone, especially for people struggling with chronic metabolic diseases like diabetes. There are lots of healthy foods consumed that are unhealthy for diabetic patients.
Diabetes is a chronic disease triggered by insufficient insulin production. This dangerous disease if not handled properly can lead to fatal complications, therefore, healthy changes in your diet and lifestyle are essential in controlling these chronic diseases like high blood sugar levels, cardiovascular disease, and obesity.
Recommendation of diet plan for individual differs as everyone reacts differently to various dietary plan. Different people have tried different approaches to low-carb dieting, and by optimization, they were able to determine what works best for them. Age, gender, level of activity, body weight, and genetic disposition, all play an essential role in creating a unique and useful low-carb diet plan. This health guide includes:
- A brief overview of low-carb diet
- The science of low-carbohydrate living
- Health benefits of Atkins diet for diabetes
- An introduction of Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes
- Benefits of regular exercising improving blood glucose
Your Essential Guide to A Low-Carb Diet
This audiobook contains essential tips and guidelines on how low- carb diet can help reduce the risk of developing diabetes Type 2. Vital health information about diabetes and low-carb diet. With this comprehensive guide, you will:
- Understand the different types of low carb diets
- How to prevent and reverse heart disease
- Understand what exactly is a low carb diet and how to start
- Ways to lower your blood sugar
- You will find extensive tips and tricks on how to optimize your diet
- You will learn about the different ways in which you can cut carbs from your food as well as how to add fats to your diet
- You will understand the science behind the enormous benefits of following a low carb diet
- You will be able to successfully curb the sugar cravings and get rid of your sugar addiction
- You will learn how this diet can result in speedy weight loss, reversing diabetes type 2 and protect you from several metabolic and cardiovascular diseases
- You will be able to make a positive change in your diet and your life after listening to this audiobook
- Bonus: Delicious Low carb recipes, optimized for meal prepping so you can plan out an entire week’s meal ahead of time, all low carb!
If you are ready to take control of your health or help a loved one with diabetes, then don’t hesitate to study this tutorial and reclaim your life. Don’t delay any longer! Take action today and get your copy now!
What are you waiting for? You won’t regret you did.