The Introvert Survival Guide
- How to Stretch your Comfort Zone, Feel Comfortable Anywhere, and Become a “People Person”
- Narrated by: Russell Newton
- Series: The Psychology of Social Dynamics, Book 5
- Length: 3 hrs and 44 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Psychology & Mental Health
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
Feel like you’re trying doing a bad impression of an extrovert, or you’re a “party pooper” because you turn down invites?
If you have (1) felt massive relief at cancelled plans, (2) had mild to huge annoyance in huge gatherings of strangers, and (3) want to figure out how to socialize better and more effectively without social fatigue, this book is for you - written by someone exactly like you. The Introvert Survival Guide is going to shed light on exactly how you function, and how to use your tendencies to your advantage.
Social survival tactics for your most demanding social obligations.
The Introvert Survival Guide takes you on a tour of self-discovery, and allows you to understand your exact wiring and why you dread things that other people seem to look forward to the most. You’ll be armed with specific and actionable survival and party tactics to get the most out of your social energy and make an impact every time.
Make the best impression even when you’re socially exhausted (especially if you’ve been told you look “unapproachable”). Patrick King is an internationally best-selling author and social skills coach. More importantly, he’s also a massive introvert and struggled with what society told him to be for years, until he discovered how to make his introversion an advantage in his life. In this book, he will teach you how to feel completely at ease with yourself, while being the social powerhouse you want to be.
- Exactly where to go, how to engage, and what to say for deeper connections.
- Understanding your biology.
- How to survive and thrive in any raging party.
- Charging your social battery strategically.
- The exact environments you thrive in and strengths you possess.
- Find your solitude in our loud world.
- Escape any obligation or interaction gracefully.
- How to implement “introvert life design.”
- Interpersonal dynamics with friends, co-workers, and lovers.
Discover how to thrive, and get out of your shell.