Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $29.95
Nido Qubein came to the United States in 1966, learned the English language, completed graduate university studies, and then went on to become living proof that this is still the land of opportunity. His life has been an amazing success story and a fitting example of what a multitalented individual can accomplish.
As a marketing and management consultant, Nido brings outstanding business acumen and sales savvy to his assignments with such top companies as General Electric, AT&T, and many more. As a professional speaker he addresses more than 200 groups worldwide annually. As an author,he has written over 30 books on communication, sales, and personal development. He is the recipient of the Cavett Robert Award for speaking and has been inducted into the International Speakers Hall of Fame. He has served as board chairman of the National Speakers Association. And he has many other distinguished awards and honors to his credit.
In this program, you will learn:
- The Master Key to Professional Success
- Cornerstone of a Strong And Productive Business
- The Power of Positioning
- Getting the Attention You Deserve
- Finding the Most Profitable Niche
- Building the Right Clientele
- Packaging, Promoting & Selling Your Services
- Keys to a Profitable Business
- Managing Time - Your Most Valuable Resource
- Maintaining Solid Client Relationships
- Finding, Building, and Maintaining a Great Team