Sex Offenses: Navigating Life After the Fall is an inside look at sex offenses and the men of commit them. It’s based on the author’s experience as a sex offender treatment provider. It answers questions such as:
- Why do sex offenders commit their offenses?
- What are the chances an offender will commit another offense?
- How can I keep myself or loved ones from becoming victims of sexual abuse?
- What do I do if I suspect a family member is the victim or perpetrator of sexual abuse?
- How can I help an offender get his life back on track?
- What happens when a person is found guilty of a sex offense?
- If I’ve been accused of committing a sex offense, what should I do?
- What happens in sex offender treatment?
©2019 James E. Rogers (P)2019 James E. Rogers