Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
This book contains the secrets of success in the rental property business, broken down and simplified for beginners. All the info you need to begin is right here, delivered in a way that won't overwhelm a newcomer with unnecessary information.
Rental property investing may seem challenging and intimidating for a newbie, but there's an exact science behind it. If done correctly, it is guaranteed to become a source of long term passive income and make you a millionaire! But to do it properly and be successful, you need to follow the right steps and not fall into common traps. That's where this book comes in!
After listening to this book, here is what you will discover:
- Exactly what to expect, and the key things you need to remember
- A concise and easy to follow list of the exact steps you need to take to succeed at rental property investing
- Information about the market and exactly where to look to find your first profitable investment
- A list of mistakes that often plague newcomers, and easy ways to avoid falling prey to these pitfalls
- Tales about people who have made it in this business and exactly what they did to achieve success
- An informational section on why you need to start investing today, no matter your age or financial situation!
- And much much more!
If you are looking to become a rental property owner, this is the book you need! It is guaranteed to put you squarely on your path to success!
So what are you waiting for? Take action today and start your journey to becoming a rental property millionaire!
What listeners say about Rental Property MillionaireAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Tennis Player Peggy
Great Short, Informative Book
This is a great, short and to-the-point instructive on how to evaluate, purchase and manage a rental property. I received the Audible version of this book in exchange for an honest review and as the owner of 2 rental properties, I was very interested to learn more on the subject. I will say that the book is spot on and pretty much covers all of the topics that a new investor would need to know.
The narration is great and enhanced the understanding of the content. If you are thinking of investing in rental property, I heartily recommend this book.
1 person found this helpful