Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
Have you ever thought about investing in real estate but don’t know where to begin? Are you wondering what you can do with a spare property that you may have inherited? Or perhaps you are just looking for a way to start pulling in income in a different way than you already are, diversifying your portfolio to ensure that no matter what happens, you’ve still got money working and growing for you. No matter the reason, if you are interested in investing in real estate, all you have to do is keep reading....
This book will provide you with plenty of information that you will need to ensure that you can succeed in doing so.
As you listen to this book, you will see that we have two key points of focus: investing with short-term and long-term rentals. Short-term rentals are becoming common across the country, as people chose to rent out their property to people just passing through. These people are not legal tenants of the property that they visit - they are simply there to provide the accommodations for a few days. The renters do not receive mail at that property, and stay there usually during travel for a few days, weeks, or even a month or two for business trips and the like. Long-term rentals are more akin to renting a property to people to live, rather than stay, in passing. The primary difference between the two is that long-term renters move into the property that they are renting; they are protected by certain tenant laws and regulations, and they will consider your property their primary residence.
Investing in both of these types of real estate can be lucrative and easy to get started, and this book will help you with both. As you listen, you will get the basics of both types of rentals that you can use to help yourself to successfully get through everything that you are doing. As you listen, you will learn:
- How to invest into real estate and understand the difference between a rental property and an Airbnb
- How to start Airbnb investing and how you can expect the process to go
- How to start renting out a property to someone else
- How to determine whether to get a property manager or manage your property yourself
- How much all of this will cost you to start
- The ins and outs of finding properties that will have the best return on investment
- How you can go through purchasing a property
- Why screening your tenants is crucial to getting a solid return
- How to screen tenants
- Ways to reduce vacancies in your properties to boost your own ROI
- And more!
If you’re ready to start investing in one of the most lucrative markets available to you right now, then this book is for you.