Within this book is the information that can start you on a career of flipping houses. Everything about flipping and selling, from the first look at a property to the final sale, is covered in one of these chapters.
We answer the questions that most people want to know, namely:
- How to buy - what to look for in a property
- Where to buy - where to find the best deals online and locally
- How to evaluate the deal- what formula to use to determine which house
- Finding properties - all the places to look
- Financing - hard money, construction loans and more
- Buying mistakes - avoid these costly errors
- Manage your business - where to start to grow the business
- Hire a virtual assistant - hiring online and out of the country
- Tips for renovation - what buyers want, the basics and the niceties
- How to sell - who to contact, what to do
- The importance of staging - don't neglect this important step
- Strategies if the property doesn't sell
- Tax ramifications - investor or dealer, what the IRS uses to decide
If you need a book that will take you step by step through the process of buying, renovating, and selling a home, this book is for you!
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Nice info for today flippers
Nice easy read, good information and a good place to start your venture. I recommend this book,it help me get started and saved me thousands of dollars that didn't get in a guru's hand.