Rapid Idea Generation
- How to Create, Innovate, Conceive, and Invent from Scratch (Think Smarter, Not Harder, Book 5)
- Narrated by: Russell Newton
- Series: Think Smarter, Not Harder, Book 5
- Length: 3 hrs and 38 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Relationships, Parenting & Personal Development, Personal Development
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
Learn how to systematically engineer creativity from nothing and unleash your inner ingenuity!
Creative thinking is surrounded by so much mystique and myth. It’s time to cut through the static and learn how to become an idea-generating machine. Spark your imagination, improve your thinking, and solve problems.
Rapid Idea Generation will take you inside the mind of Leonardo da Vinci - the famous polymath of the Italian Renaissance - but it won’t stop there. You will learn not only about da Vinci’s thinking techniques, but the general building blocks of creative thought, habits, and other famous creatives. We go through a huge amount of thinking tools to expand your mind and see the world differently.
This is a thorough book on what it means to think differently and get outside the box. This book is 100 percent applicable in solving the problem you have in front of you or generating an idea out of thin air. Stop relying on inspiration or motivation and make "thinking outside the box" second nature.
Peter Hollins has studied psychology and peak human performance for over a dozen years and is a best-selling author. He has worked with a multitude of individuals to unlock their potential and path toward success. His writing draws on his academic, coaching, and research experience.
Here's what this audiobook will help you do:
- Think like one of history’s most famous creatives - and then some
- Learn the biology and psychology of the creative mind
- Learn the building blocks for creativity - from da Vinci and others
- Know the seven techniques to literally generate thousands of ideas
- Learn about creativity routines and habits of household names
- Instantly switch to perspectives and angles
With less theory, and more information on exactly how to become a prolific creative like the masters, this book is a huge boon for creatives.
The ability to generate ideas can be the difference between work and unemployment, and you will gain smart systems to generate thousands. Even if you’re not someone who works as a creative, creative thought is one of the most important skills you can ever learn. Life is all about getting from point A to point B, and creative thinking gives you 10 times the opportunities. You can solve problems easier and quicker. And besides, a creative life is a fun, fulfilled, and happy life.
This is the fifth book in the Think Smarter, Not Harder series.
To activate your innate creative potential, scroll up and click the "buy now" button.