As an educator for more than 20 years, I’m a fan of teaching others. And there is no greater challenge than to learn a language and to use that tool when traveling abroad! I created this Portuguese phrasebook as a way to increase your enjoyment when traveling to Portugal. Imagine what the ability to communicate with the locals will do for your travel experience, allowing you to connect with new and interesting people or even live or study in places like Lisbon or Porto! In essence, it’s a journey to become more open-minded about the world, discovering amazing new people in the process.
In this audiobook, you have the main tools you will need to develop pronunciation, phonology, and sentence structure. The grammar section is clear and holds all the references you will need when in Portugal. From general conversation to accommodations, travel, and ordering dinner, this is an invaluable resource to keep with you and assist you in common situations you will find yourself in your travels. I invite you to listen on and begin a fascinating learning experience.
Here is a preview of what you will learn:
- Specific situational references to help you out when eating out, traveling, requesting directions, shopping, and much more!
- The fundamental vocabulary that will get you off your feet in no time
- Basic slang and other tips to interact better with the locals!
- Common phrases to use when traveling to Portuguese-speaking countries
- Basic grammar and pronunciation so you will feel comfortable in your interactions in Portuguese
- Other resources to continue learning and improving your mastery of the language