Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $42.95
Dr. Tony Alessandra is one of America's premier sales and communications keynote speakers. His presentations motivate, educate, and entertain audiences worldwide. Phil Wexler ranks among America's most exciting professional speakers and sales trainers. He has a rare talent for educating his audiences in practical, usable skills, while informing them from his breadth of knowledge. Both men combined their talents to develop the Non-Manipulative Selling techniques.
The Non-Manipulative Selling Method is based on quickly establishing a bond of trust with a prospect, thus enabling a salesperson to deal from a position of mutual respect. Today, Non-Manipulative Selling is used as a training resource among the world's leaders. You'll Learn
- Removing Pressure and Getting the Sale. The four guiding principles of non-manipulative selling.
- Turning Tension into Trust. Why fact-finding isn't enough.
- The Six Steps of Non-Manipulative Selling.
- Relationship Selling. Recognizing how you deal with others.
- Verbal Communications. Tension management's master skill. Personal pronouns - a good signal from your buyer. Listening for buying signals. Vocal intonations. Seven techniques for probing. The six types of probes.
- Non-Verbal Communications. Body language. Vocal quality and characteristics. What decreasing eye contact tells you. Other "silent" signals. The most obvious sign a customer is ready to buy. The four zones of interaction.
- The Image of Excellence. The importance of first impressions. Why attention to minor details pays off. Putting your energies into things you can control. Dress. Appearance. Posture. Mannerisms and habits.
What listeners say about Non-Manipulative SellingAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Peter R. Stmartin
Good Ideas - A Bit Dated
This is one of a number of sales and customer relations recordings in my library. It's got some good ideas on selling and being respectful. Is there a second part to this?
There's no conclusion.
It asks you to "turn the tape over" for the rest of the discussion and then ends.
Nonetheless, it's still good and has plenty of detail.
1 person found this helpful
too long chapters no index
learned a lot. hoped for a pdf. no index so if i wany to relisten i not know where to start. it ended as if there is missing. chapter 11
Where's the rest?
Albeit dated material, the content was very enjoyable. I do feel like I've gained lots of information and I hope to put it into practice. What perplexed me, is that at the conclusion of this audiobook the speaker says, "let's continue this on the other side of the tape," and then the standard "we hope you enjoyed this audiobook" message from audible came on. It feels like there should be more. So, where's the rest?
1 person found this helpful