Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Mindfulness is gaining popularity all over the world for its munificent benefits. It is known to be the ultimate stress, depression, and anxiety killer. It is known to be the highway to joy, happiness, positivity, and well-being. Regular practitioners of mindfulness are known to possess "the secret superpower" that gives them complete control of their life, enhances their decision making abilities, and helps them enjoy the present to the fullest.
Countless studies have reinforced the fact that mindfulness can be a life changer. It can completely transform the way you think, feel, and experience yourself and the things around you. Mindfulness is known to boost self-awareness, self-esteem, and emotional intelligence.
This book is packed with lots of wisdom nuggets including some super clever tricks to practice mindful eating and using the power of mindfulness in everyday activities. It takes the complexity out of the practice to give you simple, actionable, and effective everyday meditation tips that can be practiced even for few minutes each day.
Some of the things you will take back from this valuable resource:
- Easy tips for practicing mindful meditation
- The splendid benefits of mindfulness
- How to relieve yourself from stress using everyday mindfulness techniques
- How to eat mindfully for getting rid of unhealthy eating patterns and enjoy your meals
- Seven brilliant tips to help you eat more mindfully that you can start with right now
- Effective mindful breathing techniques
- How to drive mindfully
- How to notice and appreciate the beauty around you
- How to practice mindful walking just about anywhere
- Debunking the mindfulness myths
- Practicing mindfulness in the ancient Buddhist Zazen way
- Super effective tips to increase your focus when the mind wanders
- How to achieve more serenity and balance with mindfulness
- And much more
More from the same
What listeners say about MindfulnessAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
not the book I was expecting
a little disappointed, I thought it would be more inspiring and spiritual. it's more of a beginner's guide of being "mindful"