Meditating Entrepreneurs: Creating Success from the Stillness Within
- Bliss and Abundance with The Transcendental Meditation® Program
- Narrated by: Hal Goldstein, Jeffrey Hedquist, Janet Attwood, Ed Malloy, Betsy Howland, George Foster, Ron Bovard, Jim Davis, Steven Winn, Monica Hadley, Peter Huggins, Eva Norlyk Smith, Francis Thicke, Shawn Brogan-Diddy
- Length: 12 hrs and 9 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Business & Careers, Business Development & Entrepreneurship
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $24.95
Do you doubt that it’s possible to build a business, make money, and grow spiritually at the same time?
Explore story after story in Meditating Entrepreneurs and transform your thinking. You will discover that you have what it takes to create a life of joy and abundance.
Fifteen entrepreneurs, committed to their inner development and a peaceful world, share their wisdom of inner bliss and outer success. These TM meditators tell their empowering stories of moving to rural Iowa for enlightenment and world peace and creating extraordinary businesses from nothing:
- Fred Gratzon served his People Magazine’s “Best Ice Cream in America” to President Reagan and Michael Jordan.
- Janet Attwood teaches people to find their life purpose.
- Fairfield’s entrepreneurial mayor Ed Malloy helped transform a quiet, rural, Iowa town into an entrepreneurial entertainment Mecca.
- Betsy Howland used healthy meals and used books to create a place for the community to gather.
- George Foster went from starving artist to leading book cover designer.
- Ron Bovard formed a community of artists that created heavenly stained glass.
- Jim Davis built a business taking photos of personal triumph.
- Steven Winn made, lost, and made millions of dollars.
- Peter Huggins put people first in numbers-oriented businesses.
- Monica Hadley partnered with brilliant entrepreneurs to create five businesses and two non-profits.
- Eva Norlyk Smith trains Yoga teachers online.
- Hal Goldstein published magazines about mobile devices.
- Soil scientist Frances Thicke turned his organic dairy farm into an experiment for transforming agriculture.
- Former Navy Seal and solar energy CEO Troy Van Beek created his company to end war.
- Amy Van Beek, partnering with husband Troy, markets by promoting customers.
Listen to these stories of starting from nothing in the middle of nowhere and learn what it takes to be successful.
"Hal Goldstein has transformed his powerful, popular business school course, “The Successful Entrepreneur” into a must-read book for aspiring entrepreneurs. The reader can’t help but assimilate that inner peace and outer abundance go hand-in-hand, and that anything is possible when starting with the stillness experienced from the daily practice of the Transcendental Meditation technique." (Vicki Alexander Herriot, Dean of Faculty, Chair Department of Management, Maharishi University of Management)
What listeners say about Meditating Entrepreneurs: Creating Success from the Stillness WithinAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Stephanie Chambers
Interesting personal stories from business owners
This book gave me a lot of food for thought about different ways to approach running a business. I will try and apply some of these ideas to my own business.
I always love hearing real people's stories and about how they stumbled into their businesses etc. It is so much better than a lot of business books that only give you examples from the big corporations.
I also liked hearing the real voices of many of the business owners. And the narrator's voice is very soothing and I liked the way it alternated from the actual person to the narrator.
2 people found this helpful
- enrish J
bla bla bla
hard to correlate the stories with the title. no no