Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Audible Premium Plus
$14.95 a month
Buy for $14.95
Leg Up is book three in Equestrian Adventuresses Series.
“You wanna buy horses to ride through Mongolia?"
I was stunned.
The girls just nodded.
"Hold on. You wanna just buy horses, ride around Mongolia...only to sell them one month later?"
Travel to Mongolia, Georgia, Poland, South Africa, and more as you embark on countless adventures in the saddle. In this audiobook, you will find what your truly made of as you tackle countless obstacles and overcome hardships while abroad on horseback.
You’ll encounter wolves in the wilds of Georgia. You’ll discover the true kindness of people after facing an injury that will change the course of your life, forever. You’ll gaze through curved Marwari ears as you traverse the deserts of India. This heartwarming book is full of inspirational stories written by a variety of authors, whose limitations with horses know no bounds.
Here’s some of what you’ll be able to do with this book:
- Discover your “heart horse” in the beautiful country side of England
- Overcome new challenges while training green horses in South Africa
- Embrace the aid of total strangers while riding across Georgia
- Ride to the fortresses and palaces in India...between the ears of an adorable Marwari
- Tackle language barriers while working as a Gaucho in Chile, South America
- Plus much, much more!
This book is perfect for riders wanting to travel on horseback to exotic countries around the world.