Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $19.95
Many executives overlook the single-most critical aspect of leadership. Have you?
The most important driver of overall success is your own self-leadership. Without it, your career may stall. Why? Because how you lead yourself directly impacts your ability to lead others, and that, in turn, can prevent you from reaching your full career potential.
Self-leadership. It begins and ends with you.
In Leading YOU, The power of self-leadership to build your executive brand and drive career success, senior executive coach Brenda Bence reveals the 15 most damaging self-leadership behaviors she regularly sees in her practice. She then provides you with dozens of tips and techniques you can immediately apply to correct or improve these behaviors.
Packed with real-life executive coaching case studies from around the globe, this book will help you:
- Strengthen your executive presence and build an outstanding leadership brand
- Quit acting like a victim of your calendar, your time, and "the system"
- Utilize powerful mind management techniques to stop limiting behaviors
- Learn how to successfully manage "up" to bosses and "across" to peers
- Promote yourself without bragging, to help you gain visibility and the job you want
- Successfully influence others even if you don't have an official title or authority
What listeners say about Leading YOUAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Content is extremely basic and common sense to corporate professionals. Author doesn't deliver anything on personal branding for the 21st century.
1 person found this helpful