Are your curious kids always quizzing you about the solar system and our neighboring planets? This fun and exciting adventure will give your child an easy-to-understand introduction to our planetary neighbors and our solar system and help you avoid the dreaded barrage of "why?"
We call them 21st-century fairy tales/science-based fairy tales.
With this book:
- Capture your child's imagination
- Learn more about the solar system with our story expansion content
- Learn how to make your own kids' books with our behind-the-scenes making of Kids vs. Planets: The Solar System
- Enjoy a bonus track song at the end of the audiobook
This book will help you:
- Provide a fun introduction that will help your children relate more deeply to the concept when they encounter it later on in life
- Connect with your kids and create an open atmosphere to help facilitate fun and educational discussions with them
- Encourage more curious questions from your young one
- Follow along with the story and pick up some unconventional tips and the secret methods on how to explain difficult concepts to young children
This book has been designed and tested to help keep your kids engaged and interested - to maximize their absorption and, frankly, to make story time even more fun!
Kids of different ages can enjoy this book and will listen to it again and again.
There are several important themes in this book:
- Parents making time for their kids
- Encouragement and positive reinforcement when kids share personal things like being scared
- Listening, being patient with kids, and helping them understand when it comes to things that scare them
Simply listen and repeat out loud.