Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Audible Premium Plus
$14.95 a month
Buy for $14.95
If your goal is to lose weight, you can choose intermittent fasting. Studies have suggested that with IF, the starting and stopping of fasting periods by the human body can greatly benefit the mind and body. Plus, IF can help prevent chronic medical conditions, increase the levels of energy in the body, and enhance brain and memory operations.
Above all, intermittent fasting is a robust tool that helps you lose weight efficiently and ensures that the body stays slim and toned. With IF, your body can keep track of the weight loss achieved for prolonged periods. That way, it is easier to track calories and metabolism for enhanced results.
When the body is going through the IF process, you tend to eat your meals during shorter time periods. As suggested above, several methods exist that will help you perform a fasting cycle. In addition, it is possible that a specific IF diet method will work better for you than others. It mostly depends on each individual’s metabolism. However, the end result is the same: weight loss. Another noteworthy area that intermittent fasting targets is visceral fat. Most diet plans do not target this area as IF does.
Firstly, fasting is quite natural for us. If you are skipping a meal and maintaining an empty stomach for a couple of hours, you are technically fasting. This technique has been subconsciously practiced since ancient times, when food was very scarce. Maintaining an empty stomach has several health benefits, including a reduction in fat and overall weight.
So, how to start?
There is no single path that must be followed to start with IF. With so many methods available, you have the power to customize the fasting plan as per your preference. You can choose to maintain an empty stomach for six-hour cycles or even go as long as an 18-hour cycle. Following any of these with determination and dedication will surely get you the result you seek. You must judge which technique causes your body to react in the best possible way.
This guide will cover the following:
- The Truth About Intermittent Fasting
- How Does Intermittent Fasting Work?
- The Benefits of Intermittent Fasting
- Precautions During Intermittent Fasting
- Impact of Intermittent Fasting on Your Body
- Different Types of Fasting Methods
- Understanding and Functions of autophagy
- Benefits of Fasting
- Side Effects of Fasting
- Intermittent Fasting for a Busy Woman
- Intermittent Fasting and Sport
- Consideration of Macro and Micronutrients
- Cautions While Making the Transition to Intermittent Fasting
- Who Shouldn’t Practice Intermittent Fasting
- Combining Intermittent Fasting with Ketogenic Diet
- Fasting and Exercise
- Benefits of Exercising While Fasted
- Myths About Intermittent Fasting
- Tips, Tricks to Start and Common Mistakes to Avoid
- Common Questions About Intermittent Fasting