When was the last time you found yourself in a tough, sticky situation where somebody was upset, angry, disagreeable, or yelling at you, about to make your life a living hell? You thought they were going to pound your teeth out, smack you across the face, smash your head on the concrete pavement, or threaten you with a lawsuit.... Or vice versa, it was you who wanted to do all these things to them.
Or perhaps the issue might have been more internal, with you upset, angry, or not at ease with yourself in turmoil.
The point is...problems, or conflicts, happen all the time. They will occur at home or at work, with anybody you meet or know, whether it's a spouse, a loved one such as a friend or family, or a coworker and colleague.
Conflicts are not always avoidable...but they are controllable. That's where conflict resolution comes in.
For your safety, well-being, and best interest, it's important to know how to resolve conflicts whenever they creep up, as soon as possible!
Within Instant Conflict Resolution you will learn:
- How to resolve not just yours, but others' conflicts as well, by being the go-to mediator for all conflicts.
- How to handle threatening, angry people who yelling at you, without stooping down to their level, so both parties come out winning.
- How to almost always avoid conflicts in your life by adopting some simple habits to practice.
- How to confront intense, unpleasant problems with calmness, confidence, and positivity, without losing your cool.
- How to immediately get yourself out of dangerous situations that could put you at risk of harm or injury.
- Plus, you'll learn custom, practical "how-to" strategies, techniques, applications.