Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
Are you beginning to think that it's time to date again?
But where do you begin?
Are you among the many who are living as a single woman, comfortable in your own space? The children are all grown up, and may all be gone. You have long been out of a relationship and have not been giving that part of your life much thought.
As a matter of fact, you, the children, and the people around you have gotten used to the idea that you are quite happy and comfortable without a partner.
On the other hand, you perhaps had been giving the whole dating thing some thought, and the more you think about it, the more appealing it gets. You have come to this place where you recognize that you have a great life ahead of you and you could share it with someone.
This is some of what you will learn.
- Chapter 1 - Mom, what's this idea about you dating? - Being honest with yourself, and others.
- Chapter 2 - Not feeling so confident? - Get some groove back
- Chapter 3 - Are you really up to it? - Sex matters
- Chapter 4 - Follow the rules for dating after 50
- Chapter 5 - What's out there - When to walk away
- Chapter 6 - Hey! You are the best around town - How to date with confidence
- Chapter 7 - Make yourself visible and have a good time - Online dating can help