Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
Finally, Never Before Revealed Ways of Surviving a Dysfunctional Family Background and Becoming a Highly Successful Person
Raise your hands if you think, believe, or know that you were raised in a dysfunctional setting.
Wait a minute! Do you think you are alone?
Many of us don’t know it, but most of the issues we deal with in life stem from experiences we had to deal with while growing up in our family units.
In Breakout, celebrated author of Self-Actualization Dean Covey gives us information and tips on how to move ahead in our lives without allowing issues from our past toxic family relationships to stop us from reaching our ultimate potential in life.
Families don’t always encourage and support.
In fact, some families are so bad that they seem to deliberately prevent their children from having a peaceful, happy life.
Such families that don’t function normally, bringing pain, abandonment, and grief for their children can be labeled as dysfunctional families.
Here is just a small fraction of what you will discover:
- Learn the difference between difficult people and toxic people
- Deal with difficult family relationships
- Discern when to walk away from a toxic situation
- How to keep a tender heart even in unhealthy relationships
- Discover how to grow your inner strength and invest in reliable people
- The importance of professional help
- Draw inspiration from famous people like Oprah who survived dysfunctional families
- How it is possible to not just survive in a dysfunctional family but also lead a meaningful and fulfilling life despite the myriad challenges
...and much more.
So, if you have a burning desire to live a happier, healthier and more purposeful life, then scroll up and click “add to cart”.
What listeners say about Breakout!!!Average Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Anonymous User
Great tool for surviving
It is very helpfull and supporting. Firstly it was painful to hear a lot of hurting things Ive survived, but until the end I aknowledged a lot of helpful tools. I am very grateful for this. This is my first aid until I find a counceler. Thank you once again.