Jim Grew is known as the business Defogger and Accelerator.
As a senior executive with profit responsibility for eight private companies and divisions of two separate billion-dollar public firms, Jim developed skills in business strategy and execution that transfer directly to his clients.
In The Leader Architect he reveals his proven methods to defog what's going on in your business and accelerate results. He speaks on this topic so business owners will know why the worth of your business depends on getting it Right.
Since 1993 he has rolled up his sleeves and transferred enduring skills to key leaders in firms across the Northwest. His work is collaborative, based on experience and training at the Menninger clinic.
Jim builds high impact leaders quickly. He has worked in a range of industries building cultures of pride and success. His fresh thinking and ability to quickly isolate the best leverage points for change give him the experience that helps individuals and organizations transition quickly.
His process is quick, expertly delivered, with specific objectives, clearly-established outcomes and timing, all contributing to business goals.
Just a few of the results he has deliverered:
* Edge Development has grown 20% year over year, two years in a row.
* Tripled profits at SERA Design in one year.
* Martin Logan sold for 4 times more, worth millions to owners.
* Revenue boosted 47% in 9 months at Triad Speakers.
* Doubled market valuation at PT Northwest
* Upward Technologies has grown 40% year over year for the last two years
* In three months with Jim, Premier Press solved a problem they had worked on for three years, boosting company profit 30%.
* JVNW increased operating profit $1 million this year over last year.
* Sunshine Dairy is tracking toward a 30% profit increase this year. Jim, showed us how to whittle down priorities to deliver the highest impact, and did it in hours.
Jim offers three services:
Senior Executive Advisor One-on-one coaching to unleash the full bandwidth of everyone in your executive team to quickly deliver sustained high performance for you, the company and your customers.
Accelerator Consulting Unlock hidden potential in your company for sustained record level performance. Strategic clarity and hands-on implementation assistance deliver returns of 3 to 20 times fees by increasing operating profit.
Performance + Succession Consulting Learn the secrets of how to make a business live on when the founder steps out. Build a more substantial company, more dedicated employees, and continuing value for the long term.
Jim can be reached at: 503 544-8857
Jim will pick up your call if he is not engaged with a client. If he is, please leave a number where he can reach you.
If you prefer e-mail, Jim will get back to you as quickly as he can usually the same day.
The Leader Architect
- The Right People in the Right Places Doing the Right Stuff at the Right Time
- By: Jim Grew, Alan Weiss - foreword
- Narrated by: Timothy Andrés Pabon
- Length: 5 hrs and 55 mins
Business books fall into two categories: theory and impractical protocols. Both provide either ideas without applications or applications without proven theoretical frames. The Leader Architect provides the bridge to proven solutions based on sound theory....
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $24.99