Ten things you should know about this book....
1. Sebastian Grey is a devilishly handsome rogue with a secret.
2. Annabel Winslow's family voted her The Winslow Most Likely to Speak Her Mind and The Winslow Most Likely to Fall Asleep in Church.
3. Sebastian's uncle is the Earl of Newbury, and if he dies without siring an heir, Sebastian inherits everything.
4. Lord Newbury detests Sebastian and will stop at nothing to prevent this from happening.
5. Lord Newbury has decided that Annabel is the answer to all of his problems.
6. Annabel does not want to marry Lord Newbury, especially when she finds out he once romanced her grandmother.
Number 7 is shocking, 8 is delicious, and 9 is downright wicked, all of which lead the way to:
10. Happily. Ever. After.
©2010 Julie Cotler Pottinger (P)2010 HarperCollins Publishers
I really enajoy Julia Quinn's work, however I found the narrator to be annoying after a while of listening to her. Julia's books always tend to have good humor, mix with interesting char, however much of the wit and humor I so enjoy was lost by the narrator tone of voice, or intones at given times. I actually purchased the book in paperback half way through the reading to finish it and found the book far more enjoyable that way.
I love all genres of books. However, when I listen to audio books as I clean, garden, drive they are better with a lot of heat!
This is the third book in the series and in my opinion it is the best. Also in the series is Miranda Cheevely Secret Diaries and What Happens in London. This is a sweet and simple romance that easily keeps your attention. Rosalyn Landor and Julia Quinn what a great combination
There are no listener reviews for this title yet.
Report Inappropriate Content