If you want to be toned, lean, and strong as quickly as possible without crash dieting, "good genetics," or wasting ridiculous amounts of time in the gym and money on supplements...regardless of your age... then you want to listen to this audiobook.
Here's the deal:
Getting into great shape isn't nearly as complicated as the fitness industry wants you to believe.
- You don't need to spend hundreds of dollars per month on the worthless supplements hawked in magazine advertisements or late night infomercials.
- You don't need to constantly change up your exercise routines to "confuse" your muscles. I'm pretty sure muscles lack cognitive abilities, but this approach is a good way to just confuse you instead.
- You don't need to starve yourself or do weird cleanses to get thin. You don't even have to limit yourself to boring, tasteless food if you know what you're doing.
- You don't need to toil away in the gym for a couple of hours per day, doing a bazillion reps. (As a matter of fact, this is a great way to stunt your gains and get nowhere.)
- You don't need to grind out hours and hours of boring cardio to shed ugly belly fat and love handles and get a lean, flat stomach. (How many flabby treadmillers have you come across over the years?)
- You don't need to completely avoid "cheat" foods while getting lean and toned. If you plan cheat meals correctly, you can actually speed your metabolism up and accelerate fat loss.
- In this book you're going to learn something most women will never know: The exact formula of exercise and eating that makes losing 10 to 15 pounds of fat and replacing it with lean, sexy muscle a breeze...and it only takes 8 - 12 weeks.
This book reveals things like...
- The 5 biggest fat loss myths & mistakes that keep women overweight, frustrated, and confused. (These BS lies are pushed by all the big magazines and even by many trainers.)
- The real science of healthy fat loss that makes losing 1 - 2 lbs of fat per week not only easy, but guaranteed. All successful weight loss programs work thanks to these 3 simple laws, and you can put them to work right away.
- The HORRIBLE lies women are told about how to "tone" and "shape" their bodies, and what you REALLY need to do to have sexy, lean curves. (Hint: Doing a ton of reps every day with light weights to "tone your muscles" is a waste of your time.
- How to develop a lightning-fast metabolism that burns up fat quickly and leaves you feeling full of energy all day long.
- The carefully-selected exercises that deliver MAXIMUM results for your efforts. These exercises are the easiest, fastest ways to getting firm, round butt, toned legs, a flat stomach, and sculpted arms.
- A no-BS guide to supplements that will save you hundreds if not THOUSANDS of dollars each year that you would've wasted on products that are nothing more than bunk science and marketing hype.
- How to get lean while still indulging in the "cheat" foods that you love every week like pasta, pizza, and ice cream.
- And a whole lot more!
The bottom line is you CAN achieve that "Hollywood babe" body without having your life revolve around it-no long hours in the gym, no starving yourself, no grueling cardio that turns your stomach.
Imagine, just 12 weeks from now, being constantly complimented on how you look and asked what the heck you're doing to make such startling progress. Imagine enjoying the added benefits of high energy levels, no aches and pains, better spirits, and knowing that you're getting healthier every day.
Special Bonus for Listeners!
With this audiobook you'll also get a free 75-page bonus report from the author called "The Year One Challenge." In this bonus report, you'll learn exactly how to exercise, eat, and supplement to make the most of your first year of training.
By applying what you learn in the audiobook and in this report, you can make more progress in one year than most women make in three, four, or even five (seriously!).
Scroll up, click the "Buy" button now, and begin your journey to a thinner, leaner, and stronger you!
©2013 Michael Matthews (P)2013 Michael Matthews