Retire Early & Live Happily Ever After1 books in series
Retire Early & Live Happily Ever After Affirmations Publisher's summary
More and more people are seeking out ways to earn what they need to earn, invest, and create an income-generating system that will eventually allow them to retire early in life, or at least have the option to.
This book does not address any specific ways to doing that, but helps integrate a practice - affirmations - that will help attain this goal.
Why do you need to retire early?
Our current civilization grooms us all to work until we don’t have any more strength for ourselves left in life.
Statistics show that the average retirement age is about 64 years old in the UK, 62 years old in the US, 64 in Germany, 65 in Japan, between 61 and 68 years in Canada, and so on.
I think it is mainly indoctrination and the nature of our civilization.
We are conditioned to think you go to organized education for the first 20-plus years of our lives, work for the next 40-plus years, and then start thinking about not working anymore.
This book focuses on affirmations related to retiring early and living happily ever after. It has the best chance of working only if:
- It is a part of a bigger, deliberate effort to achieve certain goals in life
- Objectives or goals are set along the SMART - Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-Bound
- There is a commitment, renewed as often as possible, even daily
- We continuously seek out information, education, knowledge, and so on
Affirmations increase your chances of getting the outcomes you truly desire and sometimes need to reflect in your world or the world around you. These are 60 affirmations covering various aspects of life that are key to achieving this goal:
- Clarity, as well as the wisdom to enter and navigate a successful career, make good money, attract good colleagues, and make the right decisions around your money
- Good health to do the work - mental, physical, sleep, activity, food, and overall health
- Sound, alert, and innovative mind
- Right relationships - work, personal, networks - to facilitate early retiring goals
- Abundance in finances and wealth
- The strength and focus to do all of the above, as well as other ideas to live happily ever after within the next 10 to 15 years
- Explanations of what affirmations are
- Why you should consider retiring early
- Nicely designed pages
- Plenty of space on the pages for you to write your own affirmations
It contains introductory insights on how to view your working life.
If you have always wondered about when you can call it a day, have varying interests, or just want to do other things in life, there are many ways you can achieve this.
This audiobook makes for a fantastic present, quick listen, and something to share with partners, colleagues, family, and friends.
What are you waiting for? Let's get on the journey.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
You're getting a free audiobook.
You're getting a free audiobook.
Retire Early & Live Happily Ever After Affirmations
- By: Brian Oswinski
- Narrated by: Lee Hoffman
- Length: 18 mins
More and more people are seeking out ways to earn what they need to earn, invest, and create an income-generating system that will eventually allow them to retire early in life, or at least have the option to. This book does not address any specific ways to doing that, but helps integrate a practice - affirmations - that will help attain this goal. Affirmations increase your chances of getting the outcomes you truly desire and sometimes need to reflect in your world or the world around you. What are you waiting for?
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Follow podcast failedPlease try again
Unfollow podcast failedPlease try again
Regular price: $3.95 or 1 credit
Sale price: $3.95 or 1 credit