Mindset Habit Hacking And Emotional Intelligence3 books in series
Accelerated Learning: Master Memory Improvement, Be Productive and Declutter Your Mind to Boost Your IQ Through Insane Focus, Unlimited Memory, Photographic Memory, Speed Reading, and Mindfulness Publisher's Summary
Do you seem to forget more often than others?
Does it take you hours and hours to just remember one simple thing?
Are you sick of not being the ‘smartest’ and most knowledgeable person in the room?
If so, then keep reading…
Increasing your productivity through accelerated learning and memory improvement is a possibility with the right tools. Procrastination and forgetting things is something that everybody struggles with, but from this audiobook, you will learn different ways to beat that problem and improve your life.
This audiobook is about making your life easier and creating more time for other things that you love. Imagine if you could learn faster and learn more at the same time? You will finish tests, jobs, assignments, and any tasks considerably faster than you could possibly imagine.
Through learning insane focus, you will be able to achieve this quite easily once you cover the simple steps in this book.
Having a strong memory is very important in life, after all memory is the most important skill to learn. Yes, that’s right, you can train your memory.
Here is what you’ll learn:
- Four hacks towards creating an insane level of focus towards anything
- Three secret ways to create unlimited memory
- How to use your five senses to accelerate your memory
- How to use photographic memory to help remember words, numbers, places, and names
- The five-step formula towards mastering mind mapping
- Fourteen ways to increase your reading speed in one day
- Three ways to maintain your advanced memory
- Two relaxing and easy activities to maintain a great memory
- Five secrets to help turn procrastination into productivity
- How to use a five-step formula to set goals properly and actually achieve them
- The five secret foods that increase your memory
- Why coffee and gum reduce your risk of Alzheimer’s disease
- Three memory killing habits that are destroying your brain
- Ten ways to fall asleep within 20 minutes
Many people believe that you can’t do anything about your memory and that you are just ‘born with it’.
Well prove them wrong after going through this audiobook because you will quickly come to realize that it’s far from the truth and that you certainly can improve your memory and learning ability with ease.
What are you waiting for? Accelerate your knowledge expansion and feel like you can remember anything within no time!