8 Attributes of Great Achievers2 books in series
8 Attributes of Great Achievers Publisher's Summary
This book is filled with inspiring stories from the lives of great achievers past and present including Christopher Columbus, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Wright Brothers, Abraham Lincoln, Gandhi, Winston Churchill, Walt Disney, Warren Buffet, and others.
From this book, you will learn:
- How Winston Churchill's optimism enabled England to withstand the attacks of Hitler and eventually win the war
- How Walt Disney used the power of goals to create (Snow White, Disneyland, etc.) and make his dreams come true
- Why George Washington carried a bloody sash with him throughout his life
- Powerful experiences from the Wright Brothers on taking the initiative
- Stories on honesty from billionaire Jon Huntsman that illustrate that nice guys really can, and do, finish first in life
- 15 principles to build strong, uplifting relationships
- Principles every parent must know to raise productive, self-sufficient children and grandchildren
- How a World War II concentration camp prisoner was able to remain strong, happy, and peaceful even in the worst of environments
- How Gandhi's experiment with truth enabled him to go from a shy boy and an average man to the leader of 500 million people who called him "The Great Soul"
- How top CEOs used the principle of abundance to increase productivity and profits
- Inspiring stories on persistence and overcoming failures from Columbus, Sam Walton, and the lives of other great achievers