Showing results by narrator "Ray C. Anderson"
All Categories1 result
Confessions of a Radical Industrialist
- Profits, People, Purpose - Doing Business by Respecting the Earth
- By: Ray C. Anderson, Robin White
- Narrated by: Ray C. Anderson
- Length: 11 hrs and 15 mins
His story is now legend. In 1994, after reading The Ecology of Commerce by Paul Hawken, Ray Anderson felt a "spear in the chest." The founder of Interface, Inc., a billion-dollar carpeting manufacturer, realized that his company was plundering the environment and he needed to steer it on a new course. Since then, Interface has cut its greenhouse gas emissions by 82 percent, and the goal is to reach a zero environmental footprint by 2020.
- By C. T. Laughman on 05-05-19
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $20.97