Showing results by narrator "Josh Tickell"
All Categories1 results
Kiss the Ground
- How the Food You Eat Can Reverse Climate Change, Heal Your Body & Ultimately Save Our World
- By: Josh Tickell, John Mackey - foreword
- Narrated by: Josh Tickell
- Length: 11 hrs and 52 mins
Through fascinating and accessible interviews with celebrity chefs, ranchers, farmers, and top scientists, this remarkable book, soon to be a full-length documentary film narrated by Woody Harrelson, will teach you how to become an agent in humanity's single most important and time sensitive mission. Reverse climate change and effectively save the world - all through the choices you make in how and what to eat.
Recommended by a crop consultant's wife in Kansas
- By CarolynKansas on 02-02-18
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $22.67