Showing results by narrator "Dr. Joan Smith"
All Categories1 results
The Gift of Dyslexia
- Why Some of the Smartest People Can't Read and How They Can Learn
- By: Ronald D. Davis, Eldon Braun
- Narrated by: Ronald D. Davis, Dr. Joan Smith, K. C. Jones
- Length: 4 hrs and 26 mins
This program explains the concepts of Davis Dyslexia Correction® for people who would rather listen than read. At the age of 38, Ronald D. Davis made a discovery about a perception that enabled him to read a book cover to cover - for the first time. The methods he developed have helped thousands of children and adults around the world to overcome reading, writing, study, and attention problems.
Must Read!! Read This book NOW!
- By Silverback on 05-09-13
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $27.97