Showing results by narrator "Clare Aukofer"
All Categories1 results
Why We Believe in God(s)
- A Concise Guide to the Science of Faith
- By: J. Anderson Thomson, Clare Aukofer
- Narrated by: J. Anderson Thomson Jr. MD, Clare Aukofer, Richard Dawkins
- Length: 3 hrs and 22 mins
In this groundbreaking volume, J. Anderson Thomson, Jr., MD, with Clare Aukofer, offers a succinct yet comprehensive study of how and why the human mind generates religious belief. Dr. Thomson, a highly respected practicing psychiatrist with credentials in forensic psychiatry and evolutionary psychology, methodically investigates the components and causes of religious belief in the same way any scientist would investigate the movement of astronomical bodies.
Cuts to the Quick
- By Bret D. McIntyre on 11-13-15
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $14.95