Showing results by narrator "Christine Gross-Loh"
All Categories1 results
- What Chinese Philosophers Can Teach Us About the Good Life
- By: Michael Puett, Christine Gross-Loh
- Narrated by: Michael Puett, Christine Gross-Loh
- Length: 5 hrs and 12 mins
The lessons taught by ancient Chinese philosophers surprisingly still apply, and they challenge our fundamental assumptions about how to lead a fulfilled, happy, and successful life. Self-discovery, it turns out, comes through looking outward, not inward. Power comes from holding back. Good relationships come from small gestures. Spontaneity comes from practice. And excellence comes from what you choose to do, not your "natural" abilities.
Narration too difficult
- By Unsatisfied on 06-27-16
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $17.49