Showing results by author "Sue Hallowell"
All Categories1 results
Married to Distraction
- Restoring Intimacy and Strengthening Your Marriage in an Age of Interruption
- By: Edward Hallowell, Sue Hallowell, Melissa Orlov
- Narrated by: Edward Hallowell, Sue Hallowell
- Length: 4 hrs and 53 mins
Modern marriage is busy, distracted, and overloaded to extremes, with ever-increasing lists of things to do, superficial electronic connections, and interrupted moments. Now Edward M. Hallowell, the bestselling co-author of Driven to Distraction and Delivered from Distraction, teams up with his wife, Sue George Hallowell, a couples' therapist, to explain the subtle but dangerous toll today's overstretched, undernurtured lifestyle takes on our most intimate relationship.
Seems angrier than it has to be.
- By Stacy McVay on 02-24-16
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $23.93