Showing results by author "Stanton E. Samenow PhD"
All Categories1 results
Before It's Too Late
- Why Some Kids Get into Trouble - and What Parents Can Do about It
- By: Stanton E. Samenow PhD
- Narrated by: Stephen R. Thorne
- Length: 6 hrs and 24 mins
If you sense that your child is seriously troubled, you may feel bewildered, helpless, ineffective. How can you stop your child from throwing away his or her life? How can you avoid thinking that you've failed as a parent? In this newly revised and expanded edition of the classic guide Before It's Too Late, clinical psychologist Stanton E. Samenow explains how to break the useless cycle of blame and take corrective action.
An eye opener
- By Amazon Customer on 05-01-18
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $23.09