Showing results by author "Sarah Hinds-Friedl"
All Categories1 results
Newbie World Traveler
- 101 Lessons on How to Travel the World for the First Time in a Fun, Affordable, and Memorable Way
- By: HowExpert Press, Sarah Hinds-Friedl
- Narrated by: Erin Grassie
- Length: 2 hrs and 40 mins
Coming from a small town in the mountains in California where “traveling” meant driving three hours to the nearest shopping mall, Sarah grew up with an itch to see the world. At 26, she’s visited over 20 countries with no plans of slowing down. Even though she’s seen quite a few places, Sarah isn’t a professional traveler. What she hopes to share with others is that you don’t have to have some wonderful job as a travel blogger or be super wealthy to see the world. With a bit of planning, anyone can do it.
Get ready to travel
- By Tyraa Sorensen on 05-23-19
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $6.95