Showing results by author "Rachel Dempsey"
All Categories1 results
What Works for Women at Work
- Four Patterns Working Women Need to Know
- By: Joan C. Williams, Anne-Marie Slaughter, Rachel Dempsey
- Narrated by: Nan McNamara
- Length: 10 hrs and 38 mins
An essential resource for any working woman, What Works for Women at Work is a comprehensive and insightful guide for mastering office politics as a woman. Authored by Joan C. Williams, one of the nation's most-cited experts on women and work, and her daughter, writer Rachel Dempsey, this unique audiobook offers a multigenerational perspective into the realities of today's workplace.
Good but slanted heavily for lawyers
- By Kindle Customer on 01-27-17
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $24.95