Showing results by author "Phil Berger"
All Categories1 results
- The Autobiography of a Heavyweight Champion of the World, Smokin' Joe Frazier
- By: Joe Frazier, Phil Berger
- Narrated by: Bill Andrew Quinn
- Length: 8 hrs and 39 mins
When boxing was bold, bright, and glamorous and the fights were the hottest sporting events of the year, Joe Frazier was king as the Heavyweight Champion of the World. From 1970 to 1973 he reigned. With a career record of 32-4-1 with twenty-seven knockouts and an Olympic gold medal, Frazier leaves little question that he was one of the greatest fighters of all time.
- By JoAnne Blackston on 04-20-15
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $20.97