Showing results by author "Mitsou Ronat"
All Categories1 results
- Chomsky's Classic Works 'Language and Responsibility' and 'Reflections on Language'
- By: Noam Chomsky, Mitsou Ronat
- Narrated by: Fajer Al-Kaisi
- Length: 14 hrs and 58 mins
Described by the New York Times as "arguably the most important intellectual alive," Noam Chomsky is known throughout the world for his highly influential writings on language and politics. Featuring two of Chomsky's most popular and enduring books in one omnibus volume, On Language contains some of the noted linguist and political critic's most informal and accessible work to date, making it an ideal introduction to his thought.
Difficult in audio format
- By Commuting Learner on 09-19-16
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $24.95