Showing results by author "Michael J. Fox - foreword"
All Categories1 results
Where the Light Gets In
- Losing My Mother Only to Find Her Again
- By: Kimberly Williams-Paisley, Michael J. Fox - foreword
- Narrated by: Kimberly Williams-Paisley
- Length: 5 hrs and 26 mins
Many know Kimberly Williams-Paisley as the bride in the popular Steve Martin remakes of the Father of the Bride movies, the calculating Peggy Kenter on Nashville, or the wife of country megastar Brad Paisley. But in 2014, Williams-Paisley revealed a tragic secret: Her mother had been diagnosed with a rare form of dementia called primary progressive aphasia at the age of 61.
Wish I had this book sooner
- By Amazon Customer on 06-21-16
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $24.47