Showing results by author "Marlene Parrish"
All Categories1 results
What Einstein Kept Under His Hat
- Secrets of Science in the Kitchen
- By: Robert L. Wolke, Marlene Parrish
- Narrated by: Sean Runnette
- Length: 12 hrs and 37 mins
Have you ever wondered why onions make us cry? Do you believe bananas contain more calories as they ripen and get sweeter? This sequel to the best-selling What Einstein Told His Cook continues Robert L. Wolke's investigations into the science behind our foods.
Funny and interesting, but badly edited
- By Anonymous User on 09-24-12
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $29.22