Showing results by author "Mark S. A. Smith"
All Categories1 results
- Weapons and Tactics to Sell When You Can't Be There in Person
- By: Jay Conrad Levinson, Mark S. A. Smith, Orvel Ray Wilson
- Narrated by: Edward Lewis
- Length: 7 hrs and 43 mins
Here's the first book to apply guerrilla sales and marketing tactics to the unique, high-pressure environment of electronic communications. This groundbreaking resource is packed with valuable tips, expert advice, and insider secrets on finding, closing, and increasing sales by phone and fax, as well as via e-mail and the Internet.
Still relevant after more then 20 years
- By Daniel Parker on 05-16-17
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $20.97