Showing results by author "Malcolm Gladwell - foreword"
All Categories1 results
- Mind, Body, and the Curiously Elastic Limits of Human Performance
- By: Alex Hutchinson, Malcolm Gladwell - foreword
- Narrated by: Robert G. Slade
- Length: 11 hrs and 9 mins
Writing from both the cutting edge of scientific discovery and the front-lines of elite athletic performance, National Magazine Award-winning science journalist Alex Hutchinson presents a revolutionary account of the dynamic and controversial new science of endurance.
Loved the content; narration frustrated me
- By Riverside Fan on 03-01-18
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $30.79