Showing results by author "Lois Prislovsky PhD"
All Categories1 results
- A Humorous and Practical Guide to Living with ADHD, Anxiety, Autism, Dyslexia, the Gays, and Everyone Else
- By: Barb Rentenbach, Lois Prislovsky PhD
- Narrated by: Chad Dougatz, Lois Prislovsky PhD, Carol Riggs Holloway, and others
- Length: 6 hrs and 19 mins
Neurodiversity is the fact that neurological differences like autism, ADHD, dyslexia, etc., are natural human variations that have real benefits. The neurodiversity movement which values such human differences that were traditionally pathologized is gaining speed. Co-author Barb is a non-verbal autistic who is disguised as a poor thinker, because her body does not reliably respond to what her brilliant mind tells it. She needs round-the-clock assistance to help her do basic things, so people make all kinds of assumptions about her intelligence.
FC isn't backed by science
- By Julianbean on 07-12-18
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $19.95