Showing results by author "Julie de Azevedo Hanks PhD LCSW"
All Categories1 results
The Assertiveness Guide for Women
- How to Communicate Your Needs, Set Healthy Boundaries, and Transform Your Relationships
- By: Julie de Azevedo Hanks PhD LCSW
- Narrated by: Rebecca Roberts
- Length: 5 hrs and 21 mins
Isn't it time you took a stand? Many women struggle with assertiveness, but if you're prone to anxiety and avoidance, it is especially difficult. Grounded in attachment theory, this essential guide will help you identify your thoughts and feelings, balance your emotions, communicate your needs, and set healthy boundaries to improve your life.
Does not teach the How of Assertiveness
- By Cindy Seto on 03-10-18
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $19.95