Showing results by author "Jonathan Grayson - foreword"
All Categories1 results
Overcoming Harm OCD
- Mindfulness and CBT Tools for Coping with Unwanted Violent Thoughts
- By: Jon Hershfield MFT, Jonathan Grayson - foreword
- Narrated by: Sara K. Sheckells
- Length: 5 hrs and 59 mins
People with harm OCD - a form of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) - suffer from violent, unwanted thoughts and a crippling fear of harming others. They may also resist seeking treatment for fear of being judged. In Overcoming Harm OCD, psychotherapist and OCD expert Jon Hershfield offers powerful cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) and mindfulness tools to help listeners break the endless cycle of pain and self-doubt caused by their disorder, and overcome their most debilitating symptoms.
- By Travis L. Green on 06-23-19
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $11.87