Showing results by author "Jackie White - translator"
All Categories1 results
The Book of Salsa
- A Chronicle of Urban Music from the Caribbean to New York City
- By: César Miguel Rondón, Frances R. Aparicio - translator, Jackie White - translator
- Narrated by: Drew Birdseye
- Length: 13 hrs and 31 mins
Salsa is one of the most popular types of music listened to and danced to in the United States. Until now, the single comprehensive history of the music - and the industry that grew up around it, including musicians, performances, styles, movements, and production - was available only in Spanish.
As of 2014, the best audiobook on this subject
- By A. K. Moore on 02-20-14
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $24.95