Showing results by author "Heather McLeod Grant"
All Categories1 results
Forces for Good
- The Six Practices of High-Impact Nonprofits
- By: Leslie R. Crutchfield, Heather McLeod Grant
- Narrated by: Erik Synnestvedt
- Length: 9 hrs and 29 mins
Great nonprofits spend as much time working with institutions outside their four walls as they do managing their internal operations. They use the power of leverage to become greater forces for good. This landmark book reveals the six powerful practices of 12 high-impact nonprofits and tells their compelling stories.
- By Elanjelian on 02-03-10
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $20.99