Showing results by author "Geoffrey G. Parker"
All Categories1 results
- How Networked Markets Are Transforming the Economy - and How to Make Them Work for You
- By: Geoffrey G. Parker, Marshall W. Van Alstyne, Sangeet Paul Choudary
- Narrated by: James Foster
- Length: 11 hrs and 5 mins
Facebook, PayPal, Alibaba, Uber - these seemingly disparate companies have upended entire industries by harnessing a single phenomenon: the platform business model. Platform Revolution delivers the first comprehensive analysis of how platforms use technology to match producers and consumers in a multisided marketplace, unlocking hidden resources and creating new forms of value. When a company like Uber connects drivers with passengers, everybody wins - except traditional cab companies, which are scrambling to survive.
- By Jason Close on 05-28-16
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $29.99