Showing results by author "E. G. Vallianatos"
All Categories1 results
- The Secret History of Pollution and the EPA
- By: E. G. Vallianatos, McKay Jenkins
- Narrated by: Michael McConnahie
- Length: 9 hrs and 47 mins
Imagine walking into a restaurant and finding chlorinated hydrocarbon pesticides, or neonicotinoid insecticides listed in the description of your entree. They may not be printed in the menu, but many are in your food.These are a few of the literally millions of pounds of approved synthetic substances dumped into the environment every day, not just in the US but around the world.
A Frightening Wake Up Call!
- By Exec. Chef 'Special K' on 07-02-14
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $17.96