Showing results by author "Christopher J. Scalia - editor"
All Categories1 results
- Reflections on Law, Faith, and Life Well Lived
- By: Antonin Scalia, Christopher J. Scalia - editor, Edward Whelan - editor, and others
- Narrated by: Christopher J. Scalia
- Length: 13 hrs and 59 mins
This definitive collection of beloved Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia's finest speeches covers topics as varied as the law, faith, virtue, pastimes, and his heroes and friends. Featuring a foreword by longtime friend Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and an intimate introduction by his youngest son, this volume includes dozens of speeches, some deeply personal, that have never before been published. Christopher J. Scalia and the justice's former law clerk Edward Whelan selected the speeches.
- By Amazon Customer on 10-03-17
Add to Cart failed.Please try again later
Add to Wish List failed.Please try again later
Remove from wishlist failed.Please try again later
Adding to library failedPlease try again
Regular price: $35.00